Troyer, and P. Wallerberger, E. Gull, A. Behrmann and F. Valli, H.
Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences
Das, G. Sangiovanni, T. Saha-Dasgupta, and K. Held Tunable site- and orbital-selective Mott transition and quantum confinement effects in La 0. Keller, D. Kasinathan, Y. Skourski, and A. Khajetoorians, M. Valentyuk, M. Steinbrecher, T. Schlenk, A. Shick, J. Kolorenc, A. Lichtenstein, T.
- Imaging in Percutaneous Musculoskeletal Interventions (Medical Radiology Diagnostic Imaging).
- DFG Research Unit FOR 1346.
- New developments in the theoretical treatment of low dimensional strongly correlated systems.!
- Other Titles by Unknown.
- Tailored Density Cumulant Theory A Novel Theoretical Approach for Strongly Correlated Systems.
- Freely available;
- Shop by category.
Wehling, R. Wiesendanger, and J. Wiebe Tuning emergent magnetism in a Hund's impurity Nature Nanotech. Leonov, S. Anisimov, and D.
Table of contents
Hampel, C. Piefke, and F. Lechermann Low-energy model and electron-hole doping asymmetry of single-layer Ruddlesden-Popper iridates Phys. Borek, J.
- New developments in the theoretical treatment of low dimensional strongly correlated systems..
- The Age of Kali: Indian Travels and Encounters.
- The Myths of Happiness: What Should Make You Happy, but Doesnt, What Shouldnt Make You Happy, but Does.
- QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter?
- Timelines: Stories Inspired by H.G. Wells The Time Machine.
- Hume, Hegel and Human Nature?
Braun, J. Ebert Ab initio calculation of spin-polarized low-energy electron diffraction pattern for the systems Fe and Fe -p 1x1 O Phys. Matter 27 , [ Preprint arXiv Shinaoka, P. Werner, and M. Troyer Accuracy of downfolding based on the constrained random phase approximation Phys. B 91 , [ Preprint arXiv Renk, and T.
Wehling Variational exact diagonalization method for Anderson impurity models Phys. Khomskii, and E. Zhong, M. Wallerberger, J. Tomczak, C. Taranto, N. Parragh, A.
Gunnarsson, T. LeBlanc, E. Gull, J. Merino, G. Sangiovanni, G. Rohringer, and A. Toschi Fluctuation diagnostics of the electron self-energy: Origin of the pseudogap physics Phys. Lev, J. Staub, V. Rogalev, T. Schmitt, M. Shi, P. Blaha, A. Mishchenko, A. Veligzhanin, Y. Zubavichus, M. Tsetlin, H. Lett , [ Preprint arXiv Kobayashi, S. Ikeda, Y.
Yoda, N. Hirao, Y. Ohishi, J. Alonso, M.
Donate to arXiv
Martinez-Lope, R. Lengsdorf, D. Khomskii, and M. Braun, M. Jourdan, A. Kronenberg, S. Chadov, B. Balke, M. Kolube, A. Gloskovskii, H. Elmers, G. Felser, M.
Klaeui, H. Ebert, and J.
New Theoretical Approaches to Strongly Correlated Systems
Minar Monitoring surface resonances on Co 2 MnSi by spin-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy Phys. Kasinathan, K. Koepernik, L. Tjeng, and M.
Haverkort SmO thin films: A flexible route to correlated flat bands with nontrivial topology Phys. Leonov, V. Vollhardt Metal-insulator transition and lattice instability of paramagnetic V 2 O 3 Phys. Amaricci, J. Budich, M. Capone, B.
New theoretical approaches to Bose polarons - INSPIRE-HEP
Trauzettel, and G. Sangiovanni First -order character and observable signatures of topological quantum phase transitions Phys. Kugel, D. Khomskii, A.